Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Random nine month photos

Mommy still can’t find her camera, so here are lots of random pictures from the past two weeks. I am getting so big. Just take a look!

9.5 mos 013

Mommy let me wear my first pair of jeans today, and I broke the button! But, don’t I look like such a big boy?

9.5 mos 002

There is nothing better than a computer mouse!

9monts 003

Yes, mommy put a tortilla on my head.

9monts 010 

I’m a good helper in the kitchen.

 

9monts 014

I like to get the mail with Daddy.

 

9monts 019

We like to play when Daddy gets home.

9monts 022

I think it is so funny when people high five my hands through the pack and play.

 

9monts 030

I really want to stand up and walk.

 

9monts 036

Mommy took away my pacifier!

9monts 037

We are not amused!

 

9monts 038

Daddy to the rescue!

 

9monts 039

Almost have it…

9monts 040

Ahh. All is well in the world.

 

9monts 047

I’m so big!

9monts 050

You want me to mop what?

9monts 053 

I am staying hydrated.

 

9monts 063

I could sit here all day and stare out the window.

9monts 064

Pull, snap. BANG! I like this toy.

 

9monts 066

Look what I can do!

No comments:

Post a Comment