Poor Benjamin had to get his shots today! We put them off for a while because he had a fever last time. But, this time we had to bite the bullet and get them done. The first one, Benjamin didn’t even flinch. The second one he started to look alarmed. The third one he began to cry and the fourth one he wailed. I scooped him right up and held him and a few seconds later he smiled at me through his tears. What a sweet baby! He talked to himself the whole way home and then fussed a while before his nap. But, all in all, it went well. And, I worked out the billing issues with the doctor’s office. I told them really nicely that I felt like we were being over charged and I was going to have to leave the practice, because we just couldn’t keep paying for all the “extras” on the bill. They apologized, cleared our balance and said they would handle the billing in house from now on. They said the billing company made a mistake and shouldn’t have required us to pay more than our co-pay. We learned our lesson about reading bills closely, though!
So, on to the pictures. Here is a photo of Benjamin after his shots. He is in his crib saying “no nap!” Well, he wasn’t saying it, but he was implying it. :)
He is getting really good at hanging out on all fours! Look how big he is in his crib!
Here is a photo of Benjamin teething on a new chew toy. :) We told him since he has teeth now, he can’t chew on our fingers.
So, we went to Walmart looking for pajamas with feet he can wear, and it appears they don’t make them in size 12. This is a bummer, because he still is a baby, even if he isn’t still little. So, we wandered around the store and found nothing that would work. Here he is sleeping in a onesie. Apparently there was a battle of wills, and Jeremy finally won the battle to get Benjamin to sleep. I was up late at a school board meeting and missed the action. Life has been way too crazy lately!
I have the day off today, and Benjamin and I plan to hang out and get the house cleaned. Then, when Jeremy gets home we are actually going to get to spend an evening together as a family! Hooray! Tomorrow, Benjamin and I are heading to Findlay and Jeremy is working all weekend (again!)
No comments:
Post a Comment