OK…so she isn’t running yet. But, her little legs and tiny feet would run after Benjamin if they could. I give her a few months, and she will be a toddling accident waiting to happen. We better buy her a helmet now.
Abby is on the move, and there is no stopping her!
It started with her attempts to crawl, beginning at about five months. Then, she mastered that at six months. Now, at 6.5 months, she is beginning to cruise. At this pace, I fear she will be walking at 8 months!
Abby pulls up on EVERYTHING. That means, the train table is now fair game. Look out! She also loves to chase Benjamin around…especially if he has the Nook! I think they may get into a wrestling match over it one of these days.
I was putting away clothes, when I looked up and saw her straining to see the Nook. Benjamin was in there lecturing that she was going to get her head stuck between the rails of his crib if she didn’t back off. Too funny! They adore each other most of the time. I love it!
No comments:
Post a Comment