We had so much fun tonight at The Little Gym for Dominic’s birthday party. Our good friend here turned 3, and it was a big event. We practiced singing “Happy Birthday” the whole drive over. It took Benjamin a few minutes to warm up. I don’t think he felt well today, because he wanted to sit in my lap and cuddle, which is so unlike him!
But, he eventually got into the swing of things.
Bubbles!
And a parachute…
Benjamin got to tumble to his heart’s content…even off the end of a giant wheel.
My little monkey enjoyed hanging and swinging too.
He was especially fond of jumping off this mat onto another mat. Apparently, he is quite advanced at this skill. Fearless.
He also loved the balance beams. I couldn’t take a photo of the bigger one, since I was holding his hand while he walked on it. But, here he is on a smaller one.
This inflatable was a hit as well. He got to sit on it while it filled with air.
And, then while other kids played a game, Benjamin wandered off to hang some more from the bars.
When it was time to eat, he was SO excited about getting a cupcake with a “Cars” toothpick in it.
I told him to give Dominic a hug. This photo cracks me up!
He clutched his balloon from the moment it was given to him until we got home. He also was super excited about the presents he got for going to the party. I asked him if he had fun, and he very enthusiastically told me “Yeah!”
No comments:
Post a Comment